Old timer say about food...



I have a little knowledge that i want to share to all my friend... When i was child, my mother always scold me don't eat that with that and with that and with that and I always insisting, everything cannot and don't what the thing that i can eat with?? sireh..?...!!! I have huge appetite just like, "I want to eat that everything across my eye" wahaha (kids...)

Now i realizing, the table of food that everyday cannot just grab and eat... That is why occurrence of diabetes, paralysis, pain heart disease, food poisoning and diseases increasing...

Here some Old Timer say...

DON'T EAT MEAT WITH MILK
DON'T EAT MEAT WITH FISH
DON'T EAT FISH WITH MILK
DON'T EAT CHICKEN WITH MILK
DON'T EAT FISH WITH CHICKEN EGG
DON'T EAT FISH WITH LETTUCE
DON'T EAT MILK WITH VINEGAR
DON'T EAT FRUITS WITH MILK EXP:- COCKTAIL



It's look wired... Try laa than you know.. Trust me when time passing by, you know it, some of this has already been prove by scientists...

addiousss...


Monday 25 Jan 2010

3 comments:

thank bro.. it's a good tip...

 

^^ food pyramid?? why u copy ikin~

 

food pyramid is for everyone you know...!!!
don't used it if you hate your life...

 

Post a Comment